Road pricing from a geographical perspective: a literature review and implications for research into accessibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anas, Alex & Xu, Rong, 1999. "Congestion, Land Use, and Job Dispersion: A General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 451-473, May.
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Patricia L. Mokhtarian & Michael N. Bagley, 2002.
"The impact of residential neighborhood type on travel behavior: A structural equations modeling approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 279-297.
- Bagley, Michael N & Mokhtarian, Patricia L, 2001. "The impact of residential neighborhood type on travel behavior: A structural equations modeling approach," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt12q634n2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Piet H. L. Bovy, 2001. "Traffic flooding the low countries: How the Dutch cope with motorway congestion," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 89-116, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Gutiérrez, Javier & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos, 2011. "Spatial impacts of road pricing: Accessibility, regional spillovers and territorial cohesion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 185-203, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2004-02-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .