Industrial restructuring in transitional Baltic Sea Region countries (Baltic States, Kaliningrad oblast)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramana Ramaswamy & Bob Rowthorn, 1997. "Deindustrialization; Causes and Implications," IMF Working Papers 97/42, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aguayo, E, 2005. "Tourism in Central Europe: A comparison of the Regions of Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia with Other European Countries in Year 2000," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(2).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-02-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2004-02-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .