Spatial and Sectoral Characteristics of Relational Capital in Innovation Activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 957-970.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evgeniia Kuminova & Anna Bykova, 2014.
"Did relational capital matter during the financial crisis?,"
International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(4), pages 286-305.
- Anna Bykova & Evgeniia Kuminova, 2013. "Did relational capital matter during the financial crisis?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/FE/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Hans Westlund & Elin Nilsson, 2005.
"Measuring enterprises' investments in social capital: A pilot study,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(8), pages 1079-1094.
- Hans Westlund & Elin Nilsson, 2003. "Measuring enterprises’ investments in social capital - a pilot study," ERSA conference papers ersa03p235, European Regional Science Association.
- Yu-Shan Chen, 2008. "The Positive Effect of Green Intellectual Capital on Competitive Advantages of Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 271-286.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2013. "Regional clusters of innovative activity in Europe: are social capital and geographical proximity key determinants?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(17), pages 2325-2335, June.
- Matteo Migheli, 2013. "Relational capital, profitability and access to credit: evidence from a sample of Italian small firms," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), pages 221-233.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa01p220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .