A Future for the Past: The Economic Value of Historic Preservation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||26 Sep 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria|
Web page: http://www.neurus.org
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arezki, Rabah & Cherif, Reda & Piotrowski, John, 2009. "Tourism Specialization and Economic Development: Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List," MPRA Paper 17132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter V. Schaeffer & Cecily Ahern Millerick, 1991. "The Impact of Historic District Designation on Property Values: An Empirical Study," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 5(4), pages 301-312, November.
- Robin M. Leichenko & N. Edward Coulson & David Listokin, 2001. "Historic Preservation and Residential Property Values: An Analysis of Texas Cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(11), pages 1973-1987, October.
- Arezki, Rabah & Cherif, Reda & Piotrowski, John, 2009.
"Tourism Specialization and Economic Development: Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List,"
17132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John M. Piotrowski & Rabah Arezki & Reda Cherif, 2009. "Tourism Specialization and Economic Development; Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List," IMF Working Papers 09/176, .
- Dagney Faulk, 2006. "The Process and Practice of Downtown Revitalization," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 23(2), pages 625-645, 03. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwneu:neurusp151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.