Report NEP-TUR-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard S. J. Tol & Sharon Walsh, 2012. "Climate Change and Tourism in the Arctic Circle," Working Paper Series 5212, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Blackman, Allen & Naranjo, María Angélica & Robalino, Juan & Alpízar, Francisco & Rivera, Jorge, 2012. "Does Tourism Eco-Certification Pay? Costa Rica’s Blue Flag Program," Discussion Papers dp-12-50, Resources For the Future.
- Silvia Altmark & Gabriela Mordecki & Florencia Santiñaque & W. Adrián Risso, 2012. "Demandas de turismo Argentina y Brasileña en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Casoria, Fortuna & Centorrino, Samuele & Urso, Giulia, 2012. "Cultural investment, local development and instantaneous social capital: A case study of a gathering festival in the South of Italy," LERNA Working Papers 12.04.361, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Matthijs Rolsma, 2012. "A Future for the Past: The Economic Value of Historic Preservation," NEURUS papers neurusp151, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Egon Smeral, 2012. "Tourismus im Spannungsfeld der internationalen Konjunktur- und Wachstumsdynamik," FIW Policy Brief series 017, FIW.