Do Increased Private Saving Rates Spur Economic Growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhaduri, Amit, 1972. "Unwanted Amortisation Funds," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(326), pages 674-677, June.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2002. "Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 449-495, October.
- Amit Bhaduri & Kazimierz Laski & Martin Riese, 2006. "A Model Of Interaction Between The Virtual And The Real Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 412-427, July.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregate demand; aggregate supply; 'stunted growth' model; private saving rate; GDP growth;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .