Growth Policy in the Spirit of Steindl and Kalecki
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alois Guger & Markus Marterbauer & Ewald Walterskirchen, 2006. "Growth Policy In The Spirit Of Steindl And Kalecki," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 428-442, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Jesper & Rasmussen, Tobias N., 2000. "Allocation of CO2 Emissions Permits: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Policy Instruments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 111-136, September.
- Kurt Kratena & Gerold Zakarias, "undated". "MULTIMAC IV: A Disaggregated Econometric Model of the Austrian Economy," WIFO Working Papers 160, WIFO.
- Klaus Conrad & Tobias Schmidt, 1998. "Economic Effects of an Uncoordinated Versus a Coordinated Carbon Dioxide Policy in the European Union: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 161-182.
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1999. "Should the rules of allocating emissions permits be harmonised?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 11-18, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Stagnation policy in the Eurozone and economic policy alternatives: A Steindlian/neo-Kaleckian perspective," Working Papers 10/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Eckhard Hein, 2017. "Stagnation policy in the Eurozone and economic policy alternatives," FMM Working Paper 05-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "The efficiency and effectiveness of social spending in the EU-27 and the OECD – a 2011 reanalysis," MPRA Paper 33516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckhard Hein, 2016.
"Secular stagnation or stagnation policy? Steindl after Summers,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(276), pages 3-47.
- Eckhard Hein, 2015. "Secular Stagnation or Stagnation Policy? Steindl after Summers," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_846, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tausch, Arno, 2016. "‘Smart development’. An essay on a new political economy of the environment," MPRA Paper 70204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "The ‘four economic freedoms’ and life quality. General tendencies and some hard lessons for EU-27-Europe," MPRA Paper 33225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arno Tausch & Almas Heshmati, 2012.
"Migration, Openness and the Global Preconditions of "Smart Development","
Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies,
Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 1-62.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2011. "Migration, Openness and the Global Preconditions of 'Smart Development'," IZA Discussion Papers 6169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karl Aiginger, 2008. "The Impact of Competition on Macroeconomic Performance," WIFO Working Papers 318, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2008. "The Impact of Competition on Macroeconomic Performance," Chapters,in: The Economics of Corporate Governance and Mergers, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger, 2005. "The European Socio-Economic Model. Differences to the USA and Changes over Time," WIFO Working Papers 266, WIFO.
- Hilal Ozen & Ismail Kaya, 2013. "Reconsidering Migration, Globalization and Social Conditions in the World System," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 31-64.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth Policy in the Spirit of Steindl and Kalecki;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2004:i:240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .