Subgroup and Shapely Value Decompositions of Multidimensional Inequality: An Application to South East European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Savaglio, 2006. "Multidimensional inequality with variable population size," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 85-94, May.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1995. "Accounting for Inequality Trends: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1971-86," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(245), pages 29-63, February.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar, 1986. "The Measurement and Decomposition of Multi-dimensional Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 991-997, July.
- Patricia Justino, 2005. "Empirical Applications of Multidimensional Inequality Analysis," PRUS Working Papers 23, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2009. "Determinants of Inequality in Selected SEE Countries: Results from Shapley Value Decompositions," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 84, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Wan, Guanghua, 2004. "Accounting for income inequality in rural China: a regression-based approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 348-363, June.
- Osnat Israeli, 2007. "A Shapley-based decomposition of the R-Square of a linear regression," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(2), pages 199-212, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional inequality; Inequality decomposition; Shapley value;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:bpaper:096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .