Subgroup and Shapley Value Decompositions of Multidimensional Inequality – An Application to Southeast European Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsmultidimensional inequality; inequality decomposition; Shapley value;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2011-06-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:wpaper:74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .