Report NEP-EUR-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Raitano & Francesco Vona, 2011. "Measuring the link between intergenerational occupational mobility and earnings: evidence from 8 European Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Manuel Frondel & Steffen Lohmann, 2011. "The European Commission‘s Light Bulb Decree: Another Costly Regulation?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0245, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Sebastian Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2011. "Subgroup and Shapley Value Decompositions of Multidimensional Inequality – An Application to Southeast European Countries," wiiw Working Papers 74, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration And Innovation In European Regions," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Fletcher, Denise & Knol, Erik & Janicki, Marcin, 2010. "The Energy2B project: stimulating environmental entrepreneurship and building an energy infrastructure through institutional entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 31361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ambra Poggi & Giulia Bizzotto & Francesco Devicienti & Patrik Vesan & Claudia Villosio, 2011. "Quality of Life in Europe: Empirical evidence," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 107, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2011. "European regulation of the market of services and national transposition," MPRA Paper 31470, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Cecília Hornok, 2011. "Need for Speed: Is Faster Trade in the EU Trade-Creating?," wiiw Working Papers 75, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Maria Bas & Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2011. "Does Importing more Inputs Raise Exports? Firm Level Evidence from France," Working Papers 2011-15, CEPII research center.
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Martin Lutzenberger & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Impact of VAT Exemptions in the Postal Sector on Competition and Welfare," Working Papers 0145, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Govert E. Bijwaard & Christian Schluter & Jackline Wahba, 2011. "The Impact of Labour Market Dynamics on the Return-Migration of Immigrants," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011007, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2011. "Education and fertility: an investigation on Italian families," MPRA Paper 31392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2011. "Europe's clean technology investment challenge," Policy Contributions 561, Bruegel.
- F. Pancotto & F. Pericoli, 2011. "Till labor cost do us part. On the long run convergence of EMU countries," Working Papers wp759, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2011. "Structural changes and convergence in EU and in Adriatic-Balkans Region," MPRA Paper 31288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi, 2011. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in Germany," NBER Working Papers 17110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Mark G., 2010. "European Demand for Orange Juice," Research Papers 2010 104349, Florida Department of Citrus.
- Sanne Hiller, 2011. "The Export Promoting Effect of Emigration: Evidence from Denmark," FIW Working Paper series 070, FIW.