Europe's clean technology investment challenge
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polzin, Friedemann & Migendt, Michael & Täube, Florian A. & von Flotow, Paschen, 2015.
"Public policy influence on renewable energy investments—A panel data study across OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 98-111.
- Friedemann F. Polzin & Michael M. Migendt & Paschen P. von Flotow & Florian Taübe, 2015. "Public policy influence on renewable energy investments-A panel data study across OECD countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/197763, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "What innovation policies for ecological transition? Powering the green innovation machine," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 73, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2011-06-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .