Report NEP-REG-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emma Aisbett & Carol McAusland, 2011. "Firm Characteristics and Influence on Government Rule-Making: theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 649, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2011. "European regulation of the market of services and national transposition," MPRA Paper 31470, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Manuel Frondel & Steffen Lohmann, 2011. "The European Commission‘s Light Bulb Decree: Another Costly Regulation?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0245, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Financial stability, new macro prudential arrangements and shadow banking: regulatory arbitrage and stringent Basel III regulations," MPRA Paper 31319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandra Girod & Olivier Bruno, 2011. "Bank optimal portfolio risk level under various regulatory requirements," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hornuf, Lars, 2011. "Regulatory Competition in European Corporate and Capital Market Law: An Empirical Analysis," Munich Dissertations in Economics 13102, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eckert, Heather & Eckert, Andrew, 2011. "Rationalization in the Canadian Retail Gasoline Industry: The Role of Environmental Regulations," Working Papers 2011-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2011. "Fight Cartels or Control Mergers? On the Optimal Allocation of Enforcement Efforts within Competition Policy," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Vers une nouvelle forme de concurrence dans les marchés de l'électricité ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard & Palmer, Karen, 2011. "Climate Policy Design with Correlated Uncertainties in Offset Supply and Abatement Cost," Discussion Papers dp-10-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Stefano Capri & Rosella Levaggi, 2011. "Shifting the risk in pricing and reimbursement schemes? A model of risk-sharing agreements for innovative drugs," DEP - series of economic working papers 2/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Greaker, Mads & Hoel, Michael, 2011. "Incentives for environmental R&D," Memorandum 15/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2011. "Europe's clean technology investment challenge," Policy Contributions 561, Bruegel.