The Energy2B project: stimulating environmental entrepreneurship and building an energy infrastructure through institutional entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Jeremy K. & Daneke, Gregory A. & Lenox, Michael J., 2010. "Sustainable development and entrepreneurship: Past contributions and future directions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 439-448, September.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental entrepreneurship; sustainable entrepreneurship; institutional entrepreneurship;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-06-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2011-06-18 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-06-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PPM-2011-06-18 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.