A Systemic Industrial Policy to Pave a New Growth Path for Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peneder, Michael, 2010.
"Technological regimes and the variety of innovation behaviour: Creating integrated taxonomies of firms and sectors,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 323-334, April.
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "Technological Regimes and the Variety of Innovation Behaviour. Creating Integrated Taxonomies of Firms and Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 362, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Sieber, 2006. "The Matrix Approach to Industrial Policy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 573-601.
- Philippe Aghion & Julian Boulanger & Elie Cohen, 2011. "Rethinking industrial policy," Policy Briefs 566, Bruegel.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 297-323, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58553 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46867 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:46917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A New Strategy for the European Periphery," WIFO Working Papers 443, WIFO.
- Susanna Ulinski, 2015. "Corporate Social Innovation as a Driver of Performance and Welfare," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 25, WWWforEurope.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014.
"Coping with imbalances in the Euro area: Policy alternatives addressing divergences and disparities between member countries,"
wpaper63, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Coping with Imbalances in the Euro Area: Policy Alternatives Addressing Divergences and Disparities between Member Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_816, Levy Economics Institute.
- Karl Aiginger, 2012. "Social Policy Against Budgetary Bottlenecks and Fiscal Pact," WIFO Working Papers 440, WIFO.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahid Yusuf, 2014. "There was once a Korean Model," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 28(2), pages 88-96, November.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Deficits and Strengths in Austrian Competitiveness," FIW Policy Brief series 029, FIW.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Grabas & Alexander Nützenadel, 2013. "Industrial Policies in Europe in Historical Perspective," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 15, WWWforEurope.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2016. "Policy interaction and the integration of volatile renewable energy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 193-211, April.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58500 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Böheim, 2016. "Environmental Policy as a Core Element of Systemic Industrial Policy to Encourage Sustainable Economic Growth," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(1), pages 39-46, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean socioeconomic model; EU 2020 Strategy; industrial policy; innovation strategy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-02-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2012:i:421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.