A Systemic Industrial Policy to Pave a New Growth Path for Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peneder, Michael, 2010.
"Technological regimes and the variety of innovation behaviour: Creating integrated taxonomies of firms and sectors,"
Elsevier, pages 323-334.
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "Technological Regimes and the Variety of Innovation Behaviour. Creating Integrated Taxonomies of Firms and Sectors," WIFO Working Papers 362, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Sieber, 2006. "The Matrix Approach to Industrial Policy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 573-601.
- Philippe Aghion & Julian Boulanger & Elie Cohen, 2011. "Rethinking industrial policy," Policy Briefs 566, Bruegel.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 297-323, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A New Strategy for the European Periphery," WIFO Working Papers 443, WIFO.
- Susanna Ulinski, 2015. "Corporate Social Innovation as a Driver of Performance and Welfare," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 25, WWWforEurope.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014.
"Coping with imbalances in the Euro area: Policy alternatives addressing divergences and disparities between member countries,"
wpaper63, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Eckhard Hein & Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Coping with Imbalances in the Euro Area: Policy Alternatives Addressing Divergences and Disparities between Member Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_816, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gerhard Streicher & Robert Stehrer, 2015.
"Whither Panama? Constructing A Consistent And Balanced World Sut System Including International Trade And Transport Margins,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 213-237.
- Karl Aiginger, 2012. "Social Policy Against Budgetary Bottlenecks and Fiscal Pact," WIFO Working Papers 440, WIFO.
- Robert Stehrer & Gerhard Streicher, 2013. "Whither Panama? Constructing a Consistent and Balanced World SUT System including International Trade and Transport Margins," wiiw Working Papers 94, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Deficits and Strengths in Austrian Competitiveness," FIW Policy Brief series 029, FIW.
- Christian Grabas & Alexander Nützenadel, 2013. "Industrial Policies in Europe in Historical Perspective," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 15, WWWforEurope.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2016. "Policy interaction and the integration of volatile renewable energy," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(2), pages 193-211, April.
- Michael Böheim, 2016. "Environmental Policy as a Core Element of Systemic Industrial Policy to Encourage Sustainable Economic Growth," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(1), pages 39-46, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean socioeconomic model; EU 2020 Strategy; industrial policy; innovation strategy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-02-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2012:i:421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .