Firms as Persons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gindis, David, 2009. "From fictions and aggregates to real entities in the theory of the firm," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 25-46, April.
More about this item
Keywordstheories of the firm; contracts in performance; Kantian personhood; collective rights and duties;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-06-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-06-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HRM-2013-06-04 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2013-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manolis Kaparakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .