Report NEP-HME-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vranceanu , Radu, 2013. "Corporate Profit, Entrepreneurship Theory and Business Ethics," ESSEC Working Papers WP1308, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2013. "A theory of capital as value in progress," MPRA Paper 47197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombelli Alessandra & Krafft.Jackie & Quatraro Francesco, 2012. "Properties of knowledge base and firm survival: Evidence from a sample of French manufacturing firms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201209, University of Turin.
- Natália Pimenta Monteiro & Geoff Stewart, 2013. "Scale, Scope and Survival: A Comparison of Cooperative and Capitalist Modes of Production," NIPE Working Papers 08/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Corradi, A.A., 2013. "Critical learning episodes in the evolution of Brazilian business start-ups: a theoretical and analytical tool," ISS Working Papers - General Series 559, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2013. "Future methods of political economy: from Hicks’ equation systems to evolutionary macroeconomic simulation," MPRA Paper 47181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Revolution: A Review Essay," Working papers 2013-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard Adelstein, 2013. "Firms as Persons," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-003, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2013. "Money, Credit, Capital and the State: On the evolution of money and institutions," MPRA Paper 47166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guerzoni, Marco & Nuccio, Massimiliano, 2012. "Music consumption at the dawn of the music industry: the rise of a cultural fad," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201217, University of Turin.
- Mario Mariniello, 2013. "Do European Union fines deter price-fixing?," Policy Briefs 780, Bruegel.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013. "Labor Busted, Rising Inequality and the Financial Crisis of 1929: An Unlearned Lesson," Working Papers 2013-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Fosu, 2013. "Capital Structure, Product Market Competition and Firm Performance: Evidence from South Africa," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/11, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier & Julien Sauvagnat, 2013. "CEO Pay and Firm Size: an Update after the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 19078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alam, Niaz, 2013. "Ethical Investment and Consumers in Cultural History," MPRA Paper 47216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Borraz & Juan Dubra & Daniel Ferrés & Leandro Zipitría, 2013. "Supermarket Entry and The Survival of Small Stores," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1303, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Willem H. Boshoff, 2013. "Why define markets in competition cases?," Working Papers 10/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.