Public Investment in Infrastructure and Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Venezuelan Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Easterly & Luis Servén, 2003. "The Limits of Stabilization : Infrastructure, Public Deficits, and Growth in Latin America," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 14456.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006.
"Have Collapses in Infrastructure Spending Led to Cross-Country Divergence in per Capita GDP?,"
Wesleyan Economics Working Papers
2006-013, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Rodriguez, 2007. "Have Collapses in Infrastructure Spending led to Cross-Country Divergence in Per Capita GDP?," Working Papers 52, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Sanja Borkovic & Peter Tabak, 2018. "Public investment and corporate productivity in Croatia," Public Sector Economics, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 42(2), pages 171-186.
- Choudhry, Sonam, 2021. "Is India's formal manufacturing sector ‘hollowing out’- importance of intermediate input," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 533-547.
- Atif khan Jadoon & Syeda Azra Batool & Ambreen Sarwar & Maria Faiq Javaid & Dur a Shahwar, 2021. "An Investigation into the Channel of Public Expenditure to Boost Industrial Productivity in Pakistan," iRASD Journal of Economics, International Research Association for Sustainable Development (iRASD), vol. 3(2), pages 93-105, September.
- Chakraborty Shankha & Dabla-Norris Era, 2011. "The Quality of Public Investment," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bandiera, Luca & Tsiropoulos, Vasileios, 2020. "A Framework to Assess Debt Sustainability under the Belt and Road Initiative," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2008. "Infrastructure and economic development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4712, The World Bank.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2004.
"The effects of infrastructure development on growth and income distribution,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3400, The World Bank.
- César Calderón & Luis Servén, 2005. "The Effects of Infrastructure Development on Growth and Income Distribution," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- César Calderón & Luis Servén, 2004. "The Effects of Infrastructure Development on Growth and Income Distribution," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 270, Central Bank of Chile.
- Daniel Ştefan Armeanu & Georgeta Vintilă & Ştefan Cristian Gherghina, 2017. "Empirical Study towards the Drivers of Sustainable Economic Growth in EU-28 Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Youngho Kang & Byung-Yeon Kim, 2018.
"Immigration and economic growth: do origin and destination matter?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(46), pages 4968-4984, October.
- Kang, Youngho & Kim, Byung-Yeon, 2012. "Immigration and Economic Growth: Do Origin and Destination Matter?," MPRA Paper 39695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kang, Young ho & Kim, Byung Yeon, 2012. "Immigration and Economic Growth: Do Origin and Destination Matter?," CEI Working Paper Series 2012-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alcaraz, Carlo & Villalvazo, Sergio, 2017.
"The effect of natural gas shortages on the Mexican economy,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 147-153.
- Alcaraz Carlo & Villalvazo Martin Sergio, 2016. "The Effect of Natural Gas Shortages on the Mexican Economy," Working Papers 2016-10, Banco de México.
- Khalil, Umair, 2017. "Do more guns lead to more crime? Understanding the role of illegal firearms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 342-361.
- Thorsten Lehnert, 2019. "Asset pricing implications of good governance," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Cho, Seo-young & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2010. "Compliance for big brothers: An empirical analysis on the impact of the anti-trafficking protocol," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 118, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina Annim, 2013.
"Financial Crisis In Asia: Its Genesis, Severity And Impact On Poverty And Hunger,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(8), pages 1105-1116, November.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina Annim, 2013. "Financial Crisis in Asia: Its Genesis, Severity and Impact on Poverty and Hunger," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Marco Botta & Luca Colombo, 2016. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Capital Structure Decisions," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def038, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Republic of Poland: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2016/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Arturas Juodis, 2013.
"Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence,"
UvA-Econometrics Working Papers
13-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Arturas Juodis, 2014. "Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 14-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Díez-Esteban, José María & Farinha, Jorge Bento & García-Gómez, Conrado Diego, 2016. "The role of institutional investors in propagating the 2007 financial crisis in Southern Europe," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 439-454.
- Vieira, Flávio & MacDonald, Ronald & Damasceno, Aderbal, 2012.
"The role of institutions in cross-section income and panel data growth models: A deeper investigation on the weakness and proliferation of instruments,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 127-140.
- Aderbal Damasceno & Ronald MacDonald & Flávio Vieira, 2010. "The role of institutions in cross-section income and panel data growth models: a deeper investigation on the weakness and proliferation of instruments," Working Papers 2010_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Vieira, FlÃ¡vio & Damasceno, Aderbal, 2010. "The Role of Institutions in Cross-Section Income and Panel Data Growth Models: A Deeper Investigation on the Weakness and Proliferation of Instruments," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-50, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nam, Changwoo, 2016. "Impact of Corporate Tax Cuts on Corporate Investment," KDI Policy Forum 264, Korea Development Institute (KDI).
- Hakkala, Katariina & Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisitions, Multinationals and Wage Elasticities," Working Paper Series 709, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ensar Yılmaz & Zeynep Kaplan, 2022. "Heterogeneity of market power: firm-level evidence," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 1207-1228, May.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Carlos Molina, 2020.
"Facebook Causes Protests,"
HiCN Working Papers
323, Households in Conflict Network.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Carlos Molina, 2020. "Facebook Causes Protests," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 018004, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Carlos Molina, 2021. "Facebook Causes Protests," Documentos CEDE 018002, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Tuba DERYA-BASKAN & Eda BALIKÇIOĞLU, 2018. "Firma Bileşenlerinin Halka Açık Perakende Firmalarında Kurumlar Vergisine Etkisi," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 26(37).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2006-03-25 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2006-03-25 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wes:weswpa:2006-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Manolis Kaparakis (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edwesus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.