Economic shocks and the global environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. W.Swan, 1960. "Economic Control In A Dependent Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 51-66, March.
- Bruno, Michael, 1982. " Adjustment and Structural Change under Supply Shocks," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(2), pages 199-221.
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Pant, Chandrashekar & Kangbin Zheng & Zanalda, Giovanni, 1994. "External shocks and performance responses during systemic transition : the case of Ukraine," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1361, The World Bank.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Neary, J. Peter & Zanalda, Giovanni & DEC, 1994. "Measuring the effect of external shocks and the policy response to them : empirical methodology applied to the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1271, The World Bank.
- E. V. K. Fitzgerald, 1997. "Measuring External Shock and Domestic Response in LDCs: Completing Ballassa's Decomposition Method," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 675-693.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Trade Policy; Achieving Shared Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.