Economic shocks and the global environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. W.Swan, 1960. "Economic Control In A Dependent Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 51-66, March.
- Bruno, Michael, 1982. " Adjustment and Structural Change under Supply Shocks," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(2), pages 199-221.
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Neary, J. Peter & Zanalda, Giovanni & DEC, 1994. "Measuring the effect of external shocks and the policy response to them : empirical methodology applied to the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1271, The World Bank.
- McCarthy, F. Desmond & Pant, Chandrashekar & Kangbin Zheng & Zanalda, Giovanni, 1994. "External shocks and performance responses during systemic transition : the case of Ukraine," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1361, The World Bank.
- E. V. K. Fitzgerald, 1997. "Measuring External Shock and Domestic Response in LDCs: Completing Ballassa's Decomposition Method," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 675-693.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Trade Policy; Achieving Shared Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .