Increasing Returns and New Developments in the Theory of Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Robert Wilson, 1975. "Informational Economies of Scale," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(1), pages 184-195, Spring.
- Xie, Danyang, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Increasing Rates of Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 429-435, April.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- F. H. Knight, 1924. "Some Fallacies in the Interpretation of Social Cost," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 582-606.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003.
"Do Frontiers give of do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2003-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin, 2006. "Do Frontiers give or do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2006. "Do Frontiers give or do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime," Post-Print hal-01065992, HAL.
- Theo Klundert & Lex Meijdam, 1993.
"Endogenous growth and income distribution,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 53-75, February.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Meijdam, A.C., 1991. "Endogenous growth and income distribution," Discussion Paper 1991-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van de Klundert, T. & Meijdam, L., 1991. "Endogenous Growth and Income Distribution," Papers 9123, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Diana Esperanza Olmos, Nelson Mauricio Peña, Darío José Salcedo, Andrés Ignacio Velásquez, 2011. "Modelo De Crecimiento Endógeno En La Industria De Fabricación De Productos Alimenticios En Colombia," REVISTA ISOCUANTA 012291, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS.
- Patrick Artus, 1993. "Croissance endogène : revue des modèles et tentatives de synthèse," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(2), pages 189-228.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2001. "Patent Protection, Innovation Rate and Welfare," Departmental Working Papers wp0106, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Kaies Samet, 2010. "The creative intelligence," Working Papers hal-00512539, HAL.
- Vito Tanzi & Parthasarathi Shome, 1992. "The Role of Taxation in the Development of East Asian Economies," NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 31-65 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Arrighetti & G. Seravalli, 1998. "Sviluppo economico, convergenza e istituzioni intermedie," Economics Department Working Papers 1998-EP08, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Kaies Samet, 2010. "The creative intelligence," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00512539, HAL.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edna Maria Villarreal Peralta, 2011. "Rendimientos sociales de la educación en México 2005-2010," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6,in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 55, pages 898-916 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Bednarik, Radek & Filipova, Lenka, 2009. "The role of religion and political regime for human capital and economic development," MPRA Paper 14556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.