Informational Economies of Scale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huanxiu Guo & Sébastien Marchand, 2013.
"Is participatory social learning a performance driver for Chinese smallholder farmers?,"
- Sébastien MARCHAND & Huanxiu GUO, 2013. "Is participatory social learning a performance driver for Chinese smallholder farmers?," Working Papers 201318, CERDI.
- Blackburn, Keith & Bose, Niloy, 2003.
"A model of trickle-down through learning,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 445-466, January.
- K Blackburn & N Bose, 2001. "A Model of Trickle Down Through Learning," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 06, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Norton, Seth W, 1997. "Information and Competitive Advantage: The Rise of General Motors," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 245-260, April.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Nyarko, Yaw, 1996.
"Learning by Doing and the Choice of Technology,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1299-1310, November.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Yaw Nyarko, 1994. "Learning By Doing and the Choice of Technology," NBER Working Papers 4739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanovic, B. & Nyarko, Y., 1996. "Learning by Doing and the Choice of Technology," Working Papers 96-25, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Robert M. Hull & George E. Pinches, 1995. "Firm Size and the Information Content of Over-the-Counter Common Stock Offerings," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 4(1), pages 31-55, Spring.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:26:y:1995:i:1995-3:p:247-305 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shih-Chuan Tsai, 2014. "Individuals’ Trading Prior to Earnings Announcements," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1124-1156, November.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:24:y:1993:i:1993-1m:p:197-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Lapidus, 1987. "Avant-propos," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(6), pages 1081-1094.
- Xiaojuan Hu & Cheng-Zhong Qin, 2013. "Information acquisition and welfare effect in a model of competitive financial markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(1), pages 199-210, September.
- Paul M. Romer, 1989. "Increasing Returns and New Developments in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 3098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- repec:trp:01jefa:jefa0017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chade, Hector & Schlee, Edward, 2002. "Another Look at the Radner-Stiglitz Nonconcavity in the Value of Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 421-452, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:6:y:1975:i:spring:p:184-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.