Creating and using fiscal space for accelerated development in Liberia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack, William & Lewis, Maureen, 2009. "Health investments and economic growth : macroeconomic evidence and microeconomic foundations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4877, The World Bank.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Easterly, William, 2009. "How the Millennium Development Goals are Unfair to Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 26-35, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "Liberia.Expanding formal employment through labour market reforms," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 144, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "The Economic Impact of the 2014 Ebola Epidemic : Short- and Medium-Term Estimates for West Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20592.
- World Bank, 2013. "Liberia Public Expenditure Review : Options for Fiscal Space Enlargement," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16779, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; Emerging Markets; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-11-09 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-11-09 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .