Creating and using fiscal space for accelerated development in Liberia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack, William & Lewis, Maureen, 2009. "Health investments and economic growth : macroeconomic evidence and microeconomic foundations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4877, The World Bank.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Easterly, William, 2009. "How the Millennium Development Goals are Unfair to Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 26-35, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "Liberia.Expanding formal employment through labour market reforms," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 144, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- World Bank, 2013. "Liberia Public Expenditure Review : Options for Fiscal Space Enlargement," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16779, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "The Economic Impact of the 2014 Ebola Epidemic : Short- and Medium-Term Estimates for West Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20592.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Debt Markets; Banks&Banking Reform; Emerging Markets; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-11-09 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-11-09 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.