Toward a conceptual framework for the knowledge bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Simon, 1991. "Bounded Rationality and Organizational Learning," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 125-134, February.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques, 2009. "World Bank policy research : a historical overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5000, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Krstic, Bojan & Krstic, Milos, 2015. "Models Of Irrational Behaviour Of Household And Firm," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues, Society of Economists Ekonomika, Nis, Serbia, vol. 61(4), pages 1-10, December.
- Pooja Kushwaha & M. K. Rao, 2017. "Integrating the Linkages between Learning Systems and Knowledge Process: An Exploration of Learning Outcomes," Business Perspectives and Research, , vol. 5(1), pages 11-23, January.
- Lepori, Benedetto & Montauti, Martina, 2020. "Bringing the organization back in: Flexing structural responses to competing logics in budgeting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
- Mohammad Reza Nikbakht & Mehrdad Sadr Ara, 2016. "A new experimental model for profit maximization," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(3), pages 45-52, June.
- Marco Tortoriello & Ray Reagans & Bill McEvily, 2012. "Bridging the Knowledge Gap: The Influence of Strong Ties, Network Cohesion, and Network Range on the Transfer of Knowledge Between Organizational Units," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 1024-1039, August.
- Peter Madsen & Robin L. Dillon & Catherine H. Tinsley, 2016. "Airline Safety Improvement Through Experience with Near‐Misses: A Cautionary Tale," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 36(5), pages 1054-1066, May.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mattia Guerini & Francesco Lamperti & Alessio Moneta & Andrea Roventini, 2017.
"Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics and Finance,"
LEM Papers Series
2017/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mattia Guerini & Francesco Lamperti & Alessio Moneta & Andrea Roventini, 2019. "Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics and Finance," Post-Print halshs-02375423, HAL.
- Niittymies, Aleksi, 2020. "Heuristic decision-making in firm internationalization: The influence of context-specific experience," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6).
- Neffke, Frank M.H. & Otto, Anne & Weyh, Antje, 2017.
"Inter-industry labor flows,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 275-292.
- Neffke, Frank & Otto, Anne & Weyh, Antje, 2016. "Inter-industry labor flows," IAB Discussion Paper 201621, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & Antje Weyh, 2016. "Inter-industry labor flows," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1606, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2016.
- Frank Neffke & Anne Otto & Antje Weyh, 2016. "Inter-industry Labor Flows," CID Working Papers 72, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Taalbi, Josef, 2017. "What drives innovation? Evidence from economic history," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1437-1453.
- Giuseppe Pernagallo & Benedetto Torrisi, 2019. "A Theory of Information overload applied to perfectly efficient financial markets," Papers 1904.03726, arXiv.org.
- Sotiris Blanas & Adnan Seric, 2018. "Determinants of intra‐firm trade: Evidence from foreign affiliates in Sub‐Saharan Africa," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 917-956, September.
- Bernard GROFMAN & Joseph GODFREY, 2014. "Aspiration Models of Committee Decision Making," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-04-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Daniel Muller, 2018. "Economics of Human-AI Ecosystem: Value Bias and Lost Utility in Multi-Dimensional Gaps," Papers 1811.06606, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Tomáš Frömmel, 2017. "The Rational Expectations Hypothesis: Theoretical Critique," E-LOGOS, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2017(2), pages 4-12.
- Michael J. Zyphur & Dean C. Pierides, 2020. "Making Quantitative Research Work: From Positivist Dogma to Actual Social Scientific Inquiry," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 49-62, November.
- Steven Rosefielde & Yiyi Liu, 2018. "Local Public Debt Management: Lessons From Greece In Inclusive Economic Perspective," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 63(04), pages 967-980, September.
- Caprioli, Caterina & Bottero, Marta, 2021. "Addressing complex challenges in transformations and planning: A fuzzy spatial multicriteria analysis for identifying suitable locations for urban infrastructures," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
- Zhu, Feng & Ukkusuri, Satish V., 2017. "Efficient and fair system states in dynamic transportation networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 272-289.
- Hoppmann, Joern & Wu, Geng & Johnson, Jillian, 2021. "The impact of demand-pull and technology-push policies on firms’ knowledge search," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 170(C).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Knowledge and Information Systems; Knowledge Economy; Knowledge for Development; ICT Policy and Strategies; Banks&Banking Reform;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.