An atheoretic evaluation of success in structural adjustment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 1987. "Trade and capital-account liberalization in a keynesian economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 113-129, August.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1981.
"Panel Data and Unobservable Individual Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1377-1398, November.
- Nicholas, P., 1988. "The World Bank'S Lending For Adjustment," World Bank - Discussion Papers 34, World Bank.
- Bacha, Edmar L. & Feinberg, Richard E., 1986.
"The World Bank and structural adjustment in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 333-346, March.
- Edmar Bacha & R. Feinberg, 1985. "The World Bank and structural adjustment in Latin America," Textos para discussão 100, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- G. S. Maddala, 1987. "Limited Dependent Variable Models Using Panel Data," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(3), pages 307-338.
- Sachs, Jeffrey, 1989. "Efficient debt reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 194, The World Bank.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1977. "Estimating the Returns to Schooling: Some Econometric Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & de Melo, Jaime, 1987. "Evaluating participation in African monetary unions: A statistical analysis of the CFA Zones," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 483-496, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Macroeconomic Management; Achieving Shared Growth; Economic Stabilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .