Evaluating participation in African monetary unions: A statistical analysis of the CFA Zones
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Rossum, M.T.A. & Tak, C.M., 1994. "The CFA franc zone : reason for participation," Serie Research Memoranda 0040, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bakoup, Ferdinand*Tarr, David, 1998. "How integration into the Central African Economic and Monetary Community affects Cameroon's economy: general equilibrium estimates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1872, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Do the benefits of fixed exchange rates outweigh their costs? The Franc Zone in Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
777, The World Bank.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Do the Benefits of Fixed Exchange Rates Outweigh Their Costs? The Franc Zone in Africa," NBER Working Papers 3727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Riccardo Faini & Bernard Gauthier, 2006. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Enterprises in Small Backward Economies: the Case of Chad and Gabon," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 452-465, 08.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Ricardo Faini & Bernard Gauthier, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Enterprises in Small Backward Economies: The Case of Chad and Gabon," Cahiers de recherche 02-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Riccardo Faini & Bernard Gauthier, 2003. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Enterprises in Small Backward Economies: The Case of Chad and Gabon," Development Working Papers 176, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Guillaumont, Sylviane, 1988. "Methodological problems in cross-country analyses of economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 22, The World Bank.
- Jian-Ye Wang & Nisreen H. Farhan & Amar Shanghavi & Márcio Valério Ronci & Misa Takebe, 2008. "The Choice of Monetary and Exchange Rate Arrangements for a Small, Open, Low-Income Economy; The Case of São Tomé and Príncipe," IMF Working Papers 08/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Iyabo Masha & Leighton S Harris & Jian-Ye Wang & Kazuko Shirono, 2007. "The Common Monetary Area in Southern Africa; Shocks, Adjustment, and Policy Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Majd, Nader, 1996. "Adjustment and economic performance under a fixed exchange rate: A comparative analysis of the CFA zone," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 939-951, May.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Revenue and expenditure nexus: A case study of ECOWAS," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-57, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An Empirical Test of Trade Gravity Model Criteria for the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)," MPRA Paper 7083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oulatta, Moon, 2016. "A Generic Theory of Price Determination," MPRA Paper 76014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conway, Patrick, 1991. "An atheoretic evaluation of success in structural adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 629, The World Bank.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 1991. "Marchés parallèles et convertibilité : analyse théorique avec références aux économies africaines," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 75-94.
- Chhibber, Ajay, 1991. "Africa's rising inflation : causes, consequences, and cures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 577, The World Bank.
- Peter Robson, 1993. "La Communauté européenne et l'intégration économique régionale dans le Tiers Monde," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(136), pages 859-879.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An alternative reconsideration of macroeconomic convergence criteria for West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 11367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Holden, Ken, 2002. "The crisis of the CFA Franc zone: the case of Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 531-564, August.
- O'Connell, Steven, 1988. "Fiscal policy in low-income Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 39, The World Bank.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Majd, Nader, 1992. "Fixed parity of the exchange rate and economic performance in the CFA zone : a comparative study," Policy Research Working Paper Series 830, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & de Melo, Jaime, 1990. "Membership in the CFA zone : Odyssean journey or Trojan horse?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 482, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:15:y:1987:i:4:p:483-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed