Evaluating participation in African monetary unions: A statistical analysis of the CFA Zones
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rossum, M.T.A. & Tak, C.M., 1994. "The CFA franc zone : reason for participation," Serie Research Memoranda 0040, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bakoup, Ferdinand*Tarr, David, 1998. "How integration into the Central African Economic and Monetary Community affects Cameroon's economy: general equilibrium estimates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1872, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Do the benefits of fixed exchange rates outweigh their costs? The Franc Zone in Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
777, The World Bank.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Do the Benefits of Fixed Exchange Rates Outweigh Their Costs? The Franc Zone in Africa," NBER Working Papers 3727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Riccardo Faini & Bernard Gauthier, 2006.
"The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Enterprises in Small Backward Economies: the Case of Chad and Gabon,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 452-465, August.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Ricardo Faini & Bernard Gauthier, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Enterprises in Small Backward Economies: The Case of Chad and Gabon," Cahiers de recherche 02-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Riccardo Faini & Bernard Gauthier, 2003. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Enterprises in Small Backward Economies: The Case of Chad and Gabon," Development Working Papers 176, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Guillaumont, Sylviane, 1988. "Methodological problems in cross-country analyses of economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 22, The World Bank.
- Jian-Ye Wang & Nisreen H. Farhan & Amar Shanghavi & Márcio Valério Ronci & Misa Takebe, 2008. "The Choice of Monetary and Exchange Rate Arrangements for a Small, Open, Low-Income Economy; The Case of São Tomé and Príncipe," IMF Working Papers 08/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Iyabo Masha & Leighton S Harris & Jian-Ye Wang & Kazuko Shirono, 2007. "The Common Monetary Area in Southern Africa; Shocks, Adjustment, and Policy Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Majd, Nader, 1996. "Adjustment and economic performance under a fixed exchange rate: A comparative analysis of the CFA zone," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 939-951, May.
- Joseph M. Kargbo, 2004. "Purchasing Power Parity And Exchange Rate Policy Reforms In Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(2), pages 258-281, June.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Revenue and expenditure nexus: A case study of ECOWAS," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-57, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An Empirical Test of Trade Gravity Model Criteria for the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)," MPRA Paper 7083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oulatta, Moon, 2016. "A Generic Theory of Price Determination," MPRA Paper 76014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conway, Patrick, 1991. "An atheoretic evaluation of success in structural adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 629, The World Bank.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 1991. "Marchés parallèles et convertibilité : analyse théorique avec références aux économies africaines," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 75-94.
- Chhibber, Ajay, 1991. "Africa's rising inflation : causes, consequences, and cures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 577, The World Bank.
- Peter Robson, 1993. "La Communauté européenne et l'intégration économique régionale dans le Tiers Monde," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(136), pages 859-879.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An alternative reconsideration of macroeconomic convergence criteria for West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 11367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Holden, Ken, 2002. "The crisis of the CFA Franc zone: the case of Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 531-564, August.
- O'Connell, Steven, 1988. "Fiscal policy in low-income Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 39, The World Bank.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Majd, Nader, 1992. "Fixed parity of the exchange rate and economic performance in the CFA zone : a comparative study," Policy Research Working Paper Series 830, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & de Melo, Jaime, 1990. "Membership in the CFA zone : Odyssean journey or Trojan horse?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 482, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:15:y:1987:i:4:p:483-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.