The patterns and determinants of household welfare growth in Jordan : 2002-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Francisco Ferreira & Phillippe Leite, 2008.
"Beyond Oaxaca–Blinder: Accounting for differences in household income distributions,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(2), pages 117-148, June.
- François Bourguignon & Ferreira Francisco H. G. & Philippe G. Leite, 2008. "Beyond Oaxaca-Blinder: Accounting for differences in household income distributions," Post-Print halshs-00754283, HAL.
- Fortin, Nicole & Lemieux, Thomas & Firpo, Sergio, 2011. "Decomposition Methods in Economics," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Essama-Nssah, B. & Bassole, Leandre, 2010. "A counterfactual analysis of the poverty impact of economic growth in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5249, The World Bank.
- Kolenikov, Stanislav & Shorrocks, Anthony, 2003. "A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1992. "Growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty measures : A decomposition with applications to Brazil and India in the 1980s," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 275-295, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shamma A. Alam & Gabriela Inchauste & Umar Serajuddin, 2017. "The Distributional Impact of Fiscal Policy in Jordan," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 44, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jolliffe,Dean Mitchell & Serajuddin,Umar, 2015. "Estimating poverty with panel data, comparably : an example from Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7373, The World Bank.
- Hassine, Nadia Belhaj, 2014. "Economic inequality in the Arab region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6911, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Access to Finance; Economic Theory&Research; Regional Economic Development; Inequality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi) or (Pavel Petrov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .