Report NEP-FDG-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mustafa Caglayan & Ozge Kandemir & Kostas Mouratidis, 2012. "The Impact of Inflation Uncertainty on Economic Growth: A MRS-IV Approach," Working Papers 2012025, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Rother, Philipp, 2012. "Fiscal sustainability using growth-maximising debt targets," Working Paper Series 1472, European Central Bank.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Do institutions matter for growth? Evidence from East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 42158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hinton & Thomas Barbiero, 2012. "Is Protection Good or Bad for Growth? Lessons from Canada's Cotton Textile Mills," Working Papers 036, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Qichun He & Meng Sun & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Financial Deregulation, Absorptive Capability, Technology Diffusion and Growth: Evidence from Chinese Panel Data," CEMA Working Papers 560, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Endres, James & Macdonald, James, 2012. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 42177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Olland, 2012. "Asymmetries with R&D-Driven Growth and Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers of BETA 2012-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "Philippine Productivity Dynamics in the Last Five Decades and Determinants of Total Factor Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2012-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- F. Cerina & F. Manca, 2012. "Catch me if you learn: development-specific education and economic growth," Working Paper CRENoS 201225, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Growth, PAYG pension systems crisis and mandatory age of retirement," Discussion Papers 2012/153, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Mansour, Wael, 2012. "The patterns and determinants of household welfare growth in Jordan : 2002-2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6249, The World Bank.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "Does trade foster employment growth in emerging markets? Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 383, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Stig V. Møller & Jesper Rangvid, 2012. "End-of-the-year economic growth and time-varying expected returns," CREATES Research Papers 2012-42, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.