Optimal pre-merger notification mechanisms - incentives and efficiency of mandatory and voluntary schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Ronald N & Parkman, Allen M, 1991. "Premerger Notification and the Incentive to Merge and Litigate," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 145-162, Spring.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Shekhar, Chander, 2010.
"Compulsory or voluntary pre-merger notification? Theory and some evidence,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, pages 10-20.
- Chongwoo Choe & Chander Shekhar, 2008. "Compulsory Or Voluntary Pre-Merger Notification? Theory And Some Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 20/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Chongwoo, Choe & Shekhar, Chander, 2009. "Compulsory or Voluntary Pre-merger Notification? Theory and Some Evidence," MPRA Paper 13450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elzinga, Kenneth G, 1969. "The Antimerger Law: Pyrrhic Victories?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 43-78, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Corporate Law; Economic Theory&Research; Small Scale Enterprise;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-05-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2009-05-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2009-05-30 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IND-2009-05-30 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-REG-2009-05-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .