Report NEP-REG-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman, 2009. "Financial Crisis and the Paradox of Under- and Over-Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Unal Zenginobuz & Haldun Evrenk, 2009. "Regulation Through a Revenue Contest," Working Papers 2009/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Renaud Bourlès & Dominique Henriet, 2009. "Capital reserve policy, regulation and credibility in insurance," Working Papers halshs-00386453, HAL.
- M.ª de los Llanos Matea & Juan S. Mora, 2009. "Developments in retail trade regulation in Spain and their macroeconomic implications," Working Papers 0908, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00388207_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gonzalez, Aldo & Benitez, Daniel, 2009. "Optimal pre-merger notification mechanisms - incentives and efficiency of mandatory and voluntary schemes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4936, The World Bank.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Strand, Jon, 2009. "Simple model frameworks for explaining inefficiency of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4931, The World Bank.