Simple model frameworks for explaining inefficiency of the clean development mechanism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strand, Jon, 2013.
"Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement: Carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 202-218.
- Strand, Jon, 2011. "Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement : carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5675, The World Bank.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:285-303 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Energy and Environment; Transport Economics Policy&Planning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-05-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-05-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2009-05-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2009-05-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .