Report NEP-BEC-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jean-Paul L'Huillier & Guido Lorenzoni, 2009. "News, Noise, and Fluctuations: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 15015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Mark Gertler & Ana Maria Santacreu, 2009. "Technology Innovation and Diffusion as Sources of Output and Asset Price Fluctuations," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-134, Harvard Business School.
- James D. Hamilton, 2009. "Causes and Consequences of the Oil Shock of 2007-08," NBER Working Papers 15002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2009. "No Deep Pockets: Some stylized results on firms' financial constraints," GEMF Working Papers 2009-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Thomas Zwick, 2009. "Rent Seeking at Plant Level: An Application of the Card-de la Rica Tenure Model to Workers in German Works Councils," GEMF Working Papers 2009-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Bayo, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose E. & Gil, Ricard, 2009. "The determinants of changes in the organization of production: Evidence from Spanish plant-level data," IESE Research Papers D/783, IESE Business School.
- Anne Marie Gleeson & Frances Ruane, 2009. "Exporting and Ownership Contributions to Irish Manufacturing Productivity Growth," Papers WP297, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gonzalez, Aldo & Benitez, Daniel, 2009. "Optimal pre-merger notification mechanisms - incentives and efficiency of mandatory and voluntary schemes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4936, The World Bank.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Henseleit, Christoph, 2009. "The valuation of tax shields induced by asset step-ups in corporate acquisitions," IESE Research Papers D/785, IESE Business School.
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Awards at work," IEW - Working Papers 411, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15437 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2009. "Maintenance and investment: complements or substitutes? A reappraisal," Working Papers 2009_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.