Gender and asset ownership : a guide to collecting individual-level data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang, 2016.
"Is Women’s Ownership of Land a Panacea in Developing Countries? Evidence from Land-Owning Farm Households in Malawi,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 242-253, February.
- Sumon K. Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang, 2013. "Is women's ownership of land a panacea in developing countries? Evidence from land-owning farm households in Malawi," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1055, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova & Ira N. Gang, 2015. "Is women's ownership of land a panacea in developing countries? Evidence from land-owning farm households in Malawi," Departmental Working Papers 201521, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza & Gang, Ira N., 2014. "Is Women's Ownership of Land a Panacea in Developing Countries? Evidence from Land-Owning Farm Households in Malawi," IZA Discussion Papers 7907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison Shaw & Patti Kristjanson, 2014. "A Catalyst toward Sustainability? Exploring Social Learning and Social Differentiation Approaches with the Agricultural Poor," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-33, May.
- repec:kqi:journl:2017-2-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, R., 2010. "Engendering agricultural research," IWMI Working Papers H043604, International Water Management Institute.
- Baruah, Bipasha, 2010. "Women and Landed Property in Urban India: Negotiating Closed Doors and Windows of Opportunity," WIDER Working Paper Series 056, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paris, Thelma & Pede, Valerien & Luis, Joyce & Sharma, Raman & Singh, Abha & Stipular, Jeffrey & Villanueva, Donald, 2015. "Understanding menâ€™s and womenâ€™s access to and control of assets and the implications for agricultural development projects: A case study in rice-farming households in eastern Uttar Pradesh, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1437, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen & Julie Routzahn, 2014. "Gender Differences in Attitudes Toward Debt and Financial Position: The Impact of the Great Recession," Working Papers 2014-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- Hillenbrand, E. & Karim, N. & Mohanraj, P. & Wu, D., 2015. "Measuring gender-transformative change: A review of literature and promising practices," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40647, June.
- Johnson, Nancy & Njuki, Jemimah & Waithanji, Elizabeth & Nhambeto, Marinho & Rogers, Martha & Kruger, Elizabeth Hutchinson, 2013. "The gendered impacts of agricultural asset transfer projects: Lessons from the Manica Smallholder Dairy Development Program:," CAPRi working papers 115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Johnson, Nancy & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Njuki, Jemimah & Behrman, Julia A. & Rubin, Deborah & Peterman, Amber & Waithanji, Elizabeth, 2011. "Gender, assets, and agricultural development programs: A conceptual framework:," CAPRi working papers 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Namonje-Kapembwa, Thelma & Thelma, Antony, 2016. "Improved Agricultural Technology Adoption in Zambia: Are Women Farmers Being Left Behind?," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 245916, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Pradhan, Rajendra & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Theis, Sophie, 2018. "Property rights, intersectionality, and womenâ€™s empowerment in Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1702, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Political Systems and Analysis; Politics and Government; Political Economy; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-13 (Development)
- NEP-KNM-2008-09-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .