Women and Landed Property in Urban India: Negotiating Closed Doors and Windows of Opportunity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doss, Cheryl & Grown, Caren & Deere, Carmen Diana, 2011. "Gender and asset ownership : a guide to collecting individual-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4704, The World Bank.
- A Gilbert, 1999. "A Home is for Ever? Residential Mobility and Homeownership in Self-Help Settlements," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 31(6), pages 1073-1091, June.
More about this item
Keywordswomen; landed property; cities; India; South Asia;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2010-06-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .