Report NEP-KNM-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorwarth, Susanne & Kraft, Kornelius & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "The Knowledge Production of 'R' and 'D'," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Verner, Dorte, 2008. "Labor markets in rural and urban Haiti--based on the first household survey for Haiti," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4574, The World Bank.
- Ahmed Tritah, 2008. "The Brain Drain between Knowledge Based Economies: the European Human Capital Outflows to the US," Working Papers 2008-08, CEPII research center.
- Doss, Cheryl & Grown, Caren & Deere, Carmen Diana, 2011. "Gender and asset ownership : a guide to collecting individual-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4704, The World Bank.
- Wunnava, Phanindra V. & Leiter, Daniel B., 2008. "Determinants of Inter-Country Internet Diffusion Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 3666, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amin, Mohammad & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "Human capital and the changing structure of the Indian economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4576, The World Bank.
- Correa, Paulo G. & Fernandes, Ana M. & Uregian, Chris J., 2008. "Technology adoption and the investment climate : firm-level evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4707, The World Bank.
- Osamu Onodera, 2008. "Trade and Innovation Project: A Synthesis Paper," OECD Trade Policy Papers 72, OECD Publishing.