Trade and Innovation Project: A Synthesis Paper
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:4:p:699-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Navas & Davide Sala, 2015.
"Innovation and Trade Policy Coordination: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1205-1224, August.
- Navas, Antonio & Sala, Davide, 2013. "Innovation and trade policy coordination: the role of firm heterogeneity," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Antonio Navas & Davide Sala, 2013. "Innovation and Trade Policy Coordination: the Role of Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2013017, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Chi Keung Marco Lau & Fu Steve Yang & Zhe Zhang & Vincent K. K. Leung, 2015.
"Determinants Of Innovative Activities: Evidence From Europe And Central Asia Region,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(01), pages 1-18.
- Lau, Chi Keung Marco & Yang, Fu Steve & Zhang, Zhe & Leung, Vincent K.K., 2013. "Determinants of Innovative Activities: Evidence from Europe and Central Asia Region," MPRA Paper 47153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gasser, Urs & Palfrey, John, 2011. "Fostering Innovation and Trade in the Global Information Society: The Different Facets and Roles of Interoperability," Papers 250, World Trade Institute.
- Domini, Giacomo, 2015. "The innovation-trade nexus: Italy in historical perspective (1861-1939)," MERIT Working Papers 055, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordsabsorption capacity; competition; Doha Development Agenda; global value chains; innovation; intellectual property rights; licensing; MNEs; multinational enterprises; scale economies; technology transfer; TRIPs;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2008-09-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-09-13 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:72-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .