Report NEP-INO-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorwarth, Susanne & Kraft, Kornelius & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "The Knowledge Production of 'R' and 'D'," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Islam, Gazi, 2008. "Objective and subjective indicators of happiness in Brazil: The mediating role of social," Insper Working Papers wpe_138, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Guido Cozzi & Francesco Schettino, 2008. "Citations Profile and the Complexity of Innovation," Working Papers 2008_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yu, J. & Nijkamp, P., 2008. "Ownership, R&D and productivity change : assessing the catch-up in China’s high-tech industries," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Binz, Hanna L., 2008. "R&D Investment and Financing Constraints of Small and Medium-Sized Firm," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2005. "Would global patent protection be too weak without international coordination?," Discussion Paper Series 226, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Aug 2008.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00318208_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jennifer Hunt & Marjolaine Gauthier-Loiselle, 2008. "How Much Does Immigration Boost Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 14312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joachim Henkel & Stefanie Pangerl, 2008. "Defensive Publishing An Empirical Study," DRUID Working Papers 08-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "A Politico-Economic Analysis of the European Union’s R&D Policy," MPRA Paper 10329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Correa, Paulo G. & Fernandes, Ana M. & Uregian, Chris J., 2008. "Technology adoption and the investment climate : firm-level evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4707, The World Bank.
- Osamu Onodera, 2008. "Trade and Innovation Project: A Synthesis Paper," OECD Trade Policy Papers 72, OECD Publishing.
- R. Andergassen & F. Nardini & M. Ricottilli, 2008. "Innovation and growth through local and global interaction," Working Papers 637, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.