Assessing the economic impacts of climate change on agriculture in Egypt : a ricardian approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Salvo, Maria & Raffaelli, Roberta & Moser, Riccarda, 2013. "The impact of climate change on permanent crops in an Alpine region: A Ricardian analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 23-32.
- Bruce McCarl & Mark Musumba & Joel Smith & Paul Kirshen & Russell Jones & Akram El-Ganzori & Mohamed Ali & Mossad Kotb & Ibrahim El-Shinnawy & Mona El-Agizy & Mohamed Bayoumi & Riina Hynninen, 2015. "Climate change vulnerability and adaptation strategies in Egypt’s agricultural sector," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(7), pages 1097-1109, October.
- Kostandini, Genti & La Rovere, Roberto & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2013. "Potential impacts of increasing average yields and reducing maize yield variability in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 213-226.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Environmental Economics&Policies; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-08-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-08-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-08-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .