Assessing the economic impacts of climate change on agriculture in Egypt : a ricardian approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- Braverman, Avishay & Hammer, Jeffrey S & Gron, Anne, 1987. "Multimarket Analysis of Agricultural Price Policies in an Operational Context: The Case of Cyprus," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 337-356, January.
- Heady, Christopher J. & Mitra, Pradeep K., 1982. "Restricted redistributive taxation, shadow prices and trade policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Deaton, A., 1988. "New Approaches To Household Survey Data From Developing Countries," Papers 139, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Salvo, Maria & Raffaelli, Roberta & Moser, Riccarda, 2013. "The impact of climate change on permanent crops in an Alpine region: A Ricardian analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 23-32.
- Bruce McCarl & Mark Musumba & Joel Smith & Paul Kirshen & Russell Jones & Akram El-Ganzori & Mohamed Ali & Mossad Kotb & Ibrahim El-Shinnawy & Mona El-Agizy & Mohamed Bayoumi & Riina Hynninen, 2015. "Climate change vulnerability and adaptation strategies in Egypt’s agricultural sector," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(7), pages 1097-1109, October.
- Kostandini, Genti & La Rovere, Roberto & Abdoulaye, Tahirou, 2013. "Potential impacts of increasing average yields and reducing maize yield variability in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 213-226.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Environmental Economics&Policies; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2007-08-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-08-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-08-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.