Land leasing and land sale as an infrastructure-financing option
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Deng, 2005. "Public land leasing and the changing roles of local government in urban china," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 353-373, June.
- Jieming Zhu, 2004. "From Land Use Right to Land Development Right: Institutional Change in China's Urban Development," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(7), pages 1249-1267, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yongzheng & Alm, James, 2016.
"“Province-Managing-County” fiscal reform, land expansion, and urban growth in China,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 82-100.
- Yongzheng Liu & James Alm, 2016. ""Province-Managing-County" Fiscal Reform, Land Expansion, and Urban Growth in China," Working Papers 1625, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Ding, Chengri & Niu, Yi & Lichtenberg, Erik, 2014. "Spending preferences of local officials with off-budget land revenues of Chinese cities," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 265-276.
- UCLG Committee on Local Finance and Development UCLG, 2009. "UCLG Policy Paper on Local Finance," Working Papers id:2206, eSocialSciences.
- Wen Wang & Fangzhi Ye, 2016. "The Political Economy of Land Finance in China," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 91-110, June.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2009.
"Local officials as land developers: Urban spatial expansion in China,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 57-64, July.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Ding, Chengri, 2008. "Local Officials as Land Developers: Urban Spatial Expansion in China," Working Papers 6834, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Wang, Yuan & Hui, Eddie Chi-man, 2017. "Are local governments maximizing land revenue? Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 196-215.
- Chang, Zheng, 2014. "Financing new metros—The Beijing metro financing sustainability study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 148-155.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics&Finance; Municipal Financial Management; Public Sector Management and Reform; Regional Governance; Urban Governance and Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-11-04 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-04 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-04 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2006-11-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .