On"good"politicians and"bad"policies - social cohesion, institutions, and growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William, 2001. "Can Institutions Resolve Ethnic Conflict?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(4), pages 687-706, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annamaria Nifo & Gaetano Vecchione, 2014. "Do Institutions Play a Role in Skilled Migration? The Case of Italy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1628-1649, October.
- Marco Ferroni & Mercedes Mateo Díaz & J. Mark Payne, 2007. "Development under Conditions of Inequality and Distrust: An Exploration of the Role of Social Capital and Social Cohesion in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 53818, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1332-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:29:y:2018:i:pb:p:370-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabeth King & Cyrus Samii & Birte Snilstveit, 2010. "Interventions to promote social cohesion in sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 336-370.
- Laura Langbein & Stephen Knack, 2010. "The Worldwide Governance Indicators: Six, One, or None?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 350-370.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2014. "Explaining social capital effects on growth and property rights via trust-alternative variables," MPRA Paper 58358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray Petrie, 2002. "Institutions, Social Norms and Well-being," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/12, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Capital; Decentralization; Labor Policies; Public Health Promotion; Community Development and Empowerment; Inequality; Poverty Assessment; Economic Development; Governance Indicators; Social Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.