On"good"politicians and"bad"policies - social cohesion, institutions, and growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William, 2001. "Can Institutions Resolve Ethnic Conflict?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(4), pages 687-706, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murray Petrie, 2002. "Institutions, Social Norms and Well-being," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/12, New Zealand Treasury.
- Marco Ferroni & Mercedes Mateo Díaz & J. Mark Payne, 2007. "Development under Conditions of Inequality and Distrust: An Exploration of the Role of Social Capital and Social Cohesion in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 53818, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1332-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2014. "Explaining social capital effects on growth and property rights via trust-alternative variables," MPRA Paper 58358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Capital; Decentralization; Labor Policies; Public Health Promotion; Community Development and Empowerment; Inequality; Poverty Assessment; Economic Development; Governance Indicators; Social Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .