Imports and growth in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willis L. Peterson, 1979. "International Farm Prices and the Social Cost of Cheap Food Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(1), pages 12-21.
- Williams, Martin & Laumas, Prem S, 1981. "The Relation between Energy and Non-Energy Inputs in India's Manufacturing Industries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 113-122, December.
- Marian E. Bond, 1983. "Agricultural Responses to Prices in Sub-Saharan African Countries (RÃ©actions du secteur agricole aux prix en Afrique au sud du Sahara) (Reacciones de la agricultura ante los precios en los paÃses de," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(4), pages 703-726, December.
- Siddayao, C. M. & Khaled, M. & Ranada, J. G. & Saicheua, S., 1987. "Estimates of energy and non-energy elasticities in selected Asian manufacturing sectors : Policy implications," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 115-128, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1310, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Gala, Paulo & Libanio, Gilberto, 2010. "Exchange rate policies, patterns of specialization and economic development: theory and evidence in developing countries," Textos para discussão 211, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ricardo Bebczuk, 2008. "Imports-Exports Correlation: A New Puzzle?," BCRA Working Paper Series 200833, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Achieving Shared Growth; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Inequality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .