Development expenditures and the local financing constraint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pack, Howard & Pack, Janet Rothenberg, 1990. "Is Foreign Aid Fungible? The Case of Indonesia," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 188-194, March.
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "Macroeconomics of Unbalanced Growth: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 150-150, March.
- Levy, Victor, 1987. "Anticipated Development Assistance, Temporary Relief Aid, and," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 446-458, June.
- Over, A. Mead, 1981. "On the care and feeding of a gift horse: The recurrent cost problem and optimal reduction of recurrent inputs," MPRA Paper 10405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruton, Henry J, 1969. "The Two Gap Approach to Aid and Development: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 439-446, June.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis & Solimano, Andres, 1996. "Saving and Investment: Paradigms, Puzzles, Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(1), pages 87-117, February.
- Peter S. Heller, 1974. "Public Investment in LDC's with Recurrent Cost Constraint: The Kenyan Case," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 251-277.
- Fischer, Stanley & Easterly, William, 1990. "The Economic of the Government Budget Constraint," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 127-142, July.
- Christ, Carl F, 1979. "On Fiscal and Monetary Policies and the Government Budget Restraint," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 526-538, September.
- Taylor, Lance, 1993. "The rocky road to reform: Trade, industrial, financial, and agricultural strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 577-590, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Economics&Aid Effectiveness; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Fiscal&Monetary Policy; Environmental Economics&Policies; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness; National Governance; Fiscal&Monetary Policy; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .