Public Investment in LDC's with Recurrent Cost Constraint: The Kenyan Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Hisaki Kono, 2009.
"Foreign Aid and Recurrent Cost: Donor Competition, Aid Proliferation, and Budget Support,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 276-287, May.
- ARIMOTO Yutaka & KONO Hisaki, 2007. "Foreign Aid and Recurrent Cost: Donor Competition, Aid Proliferation and Budget Support," Discussion papers 07051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- André de Montigny & André Martens, 1979. "Planification macroéconomique du développement et coûts d'opération et d'entretien des projets de l'Etat : un essai de simulation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(2), pages 281-319.
- Christine J. Richmond & Irene Yackovlev & Susan S. Yang, 2013. "Investing Volatile Oil Revenues in Capital-Scarce Economies; An Application to Angola," IMF Working Papers 2013/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Cook, Paul, 1986. "Liberalisation in the Context of Industrial Development in LDCs," Manchester Discussion Papers in Development Studies 232631, University of Manchester, School of Economics, International Development Centre.
- Christine Richmond & Irene Yackovlev & Shu-Chun S. Yang, 2015. "Investing Volatile Resource Revenues in Capital-Scarce Economies," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 193-221, February.
- Agbonyitor, Albert D. K., 1998. "Development expenditures and the local financing constraint," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1907, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:88:y:1974:i:2:p:251-277.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.