Taxing capital income in Hungary and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis & Solimano, Andres, 1994. "Saving, investment, and growth in developing countries : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1382, The World Bank.
- Roger H. Gordon & Joel Slemrod, 1988. "Do We Collect Any Revenue from Taxing Capital Income?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 2, pages 89-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1995. "Changing Views of the Corporate Income Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 279-294, June.
- John R King & Vito Tanzi, 1995. "The Taxation of Financial Assets; A Survey of Issues and Country Experiences," IMF Working Papers 95/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1995. "Changing Views of the Corporate Income Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 279-94, June.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1996. "Achieving Rapid Growth in the Transition Economies of Central Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0073, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Burgess, Robin & Stern, Nicholas, 1993. "Taxation and Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 762-830, June.
- Peter Sørensen, 1994. "From the global income tax to the dual income tax: Recent tax reforms in the Nordic countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1992. "Tax Reform in Countries in Transition: Central Policy Issues," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 233-255.
- Genser, Bernd, 1995. "Austria's steps towards a dual income tax," Discussion Papers, Series II 288, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Genser, Bernd & John, Christoph, 1992.
"Reform of the GDR Tax System: A Blueprint for East European Economies?,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 335-348.
- Genser, Bernd & John, Christoph, 1991. "Reform of the GDR tax system: A blueprint for east European economies?," Discussion Papers, Series II 157, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Peter Birch Soerensen, "undated". "Changing Views of the Corporate Income Tax," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Government, Financial Markets, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 3669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mintz, Jack M. & Tsiopoulos, Thomas, 1994. "The effectiveness of corporate tax incentives for foreign investment in the presence of tax crediting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 233-255, October.
- Gordon, Roger & Kalambokidis, Laura & Slemrod, Joel, 2004.
"Do we now collect any revenue from taxing capital income?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 981-1009, April.
- Roger H. Gordon & Laura Kalambokidis & Joel Slemrod, 2003. "Do We Now Collect Any Revenue From Taxing Capital Income?," NBER Working Papers 9477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Public Sector Economics&Finance; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Public Sector Economics&Finance; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Banks&Banking Reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .