Saving, investment, and growth in developing countries : an overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alwyn Young, 1993. "Lessons from the East Asian NICs: A Contrarian View," NBER Working Papers 4482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & John, Christoph, 1998. "Taxing capital income in Hungary and the European Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1903, The World Bank.
- Qureshi, Zia, 1995. "Do we face a global"capital shortage"?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1526, The World Bank.
- Martin Grandes & Helmut Reisen, 2003. "Hard Peg versus Soft Float. A Tale of Two Latin-American Countries," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 1057-1090.
- World Bank, 2001. "Egypt : Social and Structural Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15535, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Achieving Shared Growth; Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .