Pension reform : is there a tradeoff between efficiency and equity?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:wpaper:322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morande, Felipe G., 1998. "Savings in Chile. What went right?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 201-228, October.
- Haindl Rondanelli, Erik, 1996. "Chilean pension fund reform and its impact on saving," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34299, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Robert Holzmann, 1997. "Fiscal Alternatives of Moving from Unfunded to Funded Pensions," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 126, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Packard,Truman G., 2001. "Is there a positive incentive effect from privatizing social security : evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2719, The World Bank.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1999.
"Social security and institutions for intergenerational, intragenerational, and international risk-sharing,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-204, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational and International Risk Sharing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1185, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational, and International Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 6641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational, and International Risk Sharing," JCPR Working Papers 43, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Economic Theory&Research; Health Economics&Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .