In search of price rigidities : recent sector evidence from Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hercowitz, Zvi, 1981. "Money and the Dispersion of Relative Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(2), pages 328-356, April.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- Steven B. Kamin & Neil R. Ericsson, 1993. "Dollarization in Argentina," International Finance Discussion Papers 460, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chevalier, Judith A & Scharfstein, David S, 1995. "Liquidity Constraints and the Cyclical Behavior of Markups," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 390-396, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose A. Murillo & Sara G. Castellanos, 2004. "Inflation Dynamicsâ€™ Micro Foundations: How Important is Imperfect Competition Really?," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 78, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Markets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Settlement of Investment Disputes; Economic Theory&Research; Markets and Market Access; Access to Markets; Environmental Economics&Policies; Settlement of Investment Disputes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .