Ethiopia : Urban Labor Markets, Challenges and Prospects, Volume 1. Synthesis Report
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels, 2003.
"To serve the community or oneself: the public servant's dilemma,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2003-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "To serve the community or oneself: the public servant`s dilemma," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2003-11, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Barr, Abigail & Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter, 2004. "To serve the community or oneself - the public servant's dilemma," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3187, The World Bank.
- Abigail Barr & Magnus Lindelow & Pieter Serneels, 2004. "To Serve The Community Or Oneself: The Public Servant'S Dilemma," Development and Comp Systems 0409035, EconWPA.
- Sourafel Girma & Abbi Kedir, 2003. "Is Education More Benficial to the Less Able? Eocnometric Evidence from Ethiopia," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/1, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory S. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2003.
"Productivity And Land Enhancing Technologies In Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, And Sequential Adoption,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25908, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gregory Amacher & Jeffrey Alwang, 2004. "Productivity and Land Enhancing Technologies in Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, and Sequential Adoption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(2), pages 321-331.
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory S. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger, 2003. "Productivity And Land Enhancing Technologies In Northern Ethiopia: Health, Public Investments, And Sequential Adoption," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22223, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ersado, Lire & Amacher, Gregory & Alwang, Jeffrey, 2003. "Productivity and land enhancing technologies in Northern Ethiopia: health, public investments, and sequential adoption," EPTD discussion papers 102, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Martin Godfrey, 2003. "Youth employment policy in developing and transition countries - preventionas well as cure," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 27875, The World Bank.
- repec:ind:iegddp:70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Appleton & John Hoddinott & Pramila Krishnan, 1996.
"The gender wage gap in three African countries,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
1996-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Raju, Dhushyanth, 2001. "The informal sector revisited : a synthesis across space and time," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23308, The World Bank.
- Betcherman, Gordon & Olivas, Karina & Dar, Amit, 2004. "Impacts of active labor market programs : new evidence from evaluations with particular attention to developing and transition countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29142, The World Bank.
- Bob Baulch & John Hoddinott, 2000. "Economic mobility and poverty dynamics in developing countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 1-24.
- Croppenstedt, Andre & Muller, Christophe, 2000. "The Impact of Farmers' Health and Nutritional Status on Their Productivity and Efficiency: Evidence from Ethiopia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(3), pages 475-502, April.
- Barrett, C. B. & Reardon, T. & Webb, P., 2001. "Nonfarm income diversification and household livelihood strategies in rural Africa: concepts, dynamics, and policy implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 315-331, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.