Pacific Islands - Fisheries sector engagement strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin W. Clark & Gordon R. Munro & U. Rashid Sumaila, 2010. "Limits to the Privatization of Fishery Resources," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(2), pages 209-218.
- R. Gillett & G. van Santen, 2008. "Optimizing Fisheries Benefits in the Pacific Islands : Major Issues and Constraints," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8078, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Havice & Liam Campling, 2010. "Shifting Tides in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean Tuna Fishery: The Political Economy of Regulation and Industry Responses," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 89-114, February.
- Hilborn, Ray, 2007. "Defining success in fisheries and conflicts in objectives," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 153-158, March.
- Bell, Johann D. & Kronen, Mecki & Vunisea, Aliti & Nash, Warwick J. & Keeble, Gregory & Demmke, Andreas & Pontifex, Scott & Andréfouët, Serge, 2009. "Planning the use of fish for food security in the Pacific," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 64-76, January.
- Govan, H. & Schwarz, A.M. & Boso, D. & The WorldFish Center, 2011. "Towards integrated island management: lessons from Lau, Malaita, for the implementation of a national approach to resource management in Solomon Islands," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39500, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Resources - Oceans Environment - Coastal and Marine Environment Agriculture - Fisheries & Aquaculture Water Resources - Coastal and Marine Resources Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-05-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-05-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.