Pacific Islands - Fisheries sector engagement strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin W. Clark & Gordon R. Munro & U. Rashid Sumaila, 2010. "Limits to the Privatization of Fishery Resources," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(2), pages 209-218.
- R. Gillett & G. van Santen, 2008. "Optimizing Fisheries Benefits in the Pacific Islands : Major Issues and Constraints," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8078, The World Bank.
- Elizabeth Havice & Liam Campling, 2010. "Shifting Tides in the Western and Central Pacific Ocean Tuna Fishery: The Political Economy of Regulation and Industry Responses," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 89-114, February.
- Hilborn, Ray, 2007. "Defining success in fisheries and conflicts in objectives," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 153-158, March.
- Bell, Johann D. & Kronen, Mecki & Vunisea, Aliti & Nash, Warwick J. & Keeble, Gregory & Demmke, Andreas & Pontifex, Scott & Andréfouët, Serge, 2009. "Planning the use of fish for food security in the Pacific," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 64-76, January.
- Govan, H. & Schwarz, A.M. & Boso, D. & The WorldFish Center, 2011. "Towards integrated island management: lessons from Lau, Malaita, for the implementation of a national approach to resource management in Solomon Islands," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39500, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.