Towards integrated island management: lessons from Lau, Malaita, for the implementation of a national approach to resource management in Solomon Islands
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Govan, Hugh, 2009. "Status and potential of locally-managed marine areas in the Pacific Island Region: meeting nature conservation and sustainable livelihood targets through wide-spread implementation of LMMAs," MPRA Paper 23828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Govan, H. & Schwarz, A.M. & Harohau, D. & Oeta, J. & Orirana, G. & Ratner, B.D., 2013. "Solomon Islands: Essential aspects of governance for Aquatic Agricultural Systems in Malaita Hub," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40233, June.
- World Bank, 2012. "Pacific Islands - Fisheries sector engagement strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2730, The World Bank.
- Schwarz, A.M. & Andrew, N. & Govan, H. & Harohau, D. & Oeta, J., 2013. "Solomon Islands: Malaita Hub scoping report," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40234, June.
More about this item
KeywordsResource management; Policies; Fishery management; Conservation; Environment management; ISEW; Pacific; Solomon Is.; Malaita I.;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:39500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.