Poland Skilling Up the Next Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2007. "The role of education quality for economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4122, The World Bank.
- Gregg, Paul & Tominey, Emma, 2005. "The wage scar from male youth unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 487-509, August.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003.
"The skill content of recent technological change: an empirical exploration,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2003. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1279-1333.
- David H. Autor & Frank Levy & Richard J. Murnane, 2001. "The Skill Content of Recent Technological Change: An Empirical Exploration," NBER Working Papers 8337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Hanushek, 2009. "School policy: implications of recent research for human capital investments in South Asia and other developing countries," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 291-313.
- Hanushek, Eric A., 2013. "Economic growth in developing countries: The role of human capital," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 204-212.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Luis F. Lopez-Calva, 2014. "Shared Prosperity : Paving the Way in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17696.
- Ludger Vessman & Jerik Hanushek, 2007.
"The role of education quality in economic growth (Part I),"
Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 86-116.
- Ludger Vessman & Jerik Hanushek, 2007. "The Role of Education Quality in Economic Growth (Part II)," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 115-185.
- Aedo, Cristian & Hentschel, Jesko & Luque, Javier & Moreno, Martin, 2013. "From occupations to embedded skills : a cross-country comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6560, The World Bank.
- Christian Bodewig & Reena Badiani-Magnusson & Kevin Macdonald & David Newhouse & Jan Rutkowski, 2014. "Skilling Up Vietnam : Preparing the Workforce for a Modern Market Economy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18778.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Primary Education Education - Effective Schools and Teachers Education - Primary Education Education - Secondary Education Education - Tertiary Education Education - Education Indicators and Statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:23331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .