Gender-Informing Aid for Trade : Entry Points and Initial Lessons Learned from the World Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levinsohn, James, 1999. "Employment responses to international liberalization in Chile," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 321-344.
- Duncan Thomas, 1990.
"Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, pages 635-664.
- Thomas, D., 1989. "Intra-Household Resource Allocation: An Inferential Approach," Papers 586, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Nancy Qian, 2008.
"Missing Women and the Price of Tea in China: The Effect of Sex-Specific Earnings on Sex Imbalance,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 123(3), pages 1251-1285.
- Qian, Nancy, 2006. "Missing Women and the Price of Tea in China: The Effect of Sex-Specific Earnings on Sex Imbalance," CEPR Discussion Papers 5986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maimbo, Samuel & Saranga, Tania & Strychacz, Nicholas, 2010. "Facilitating Cross-Border Mobile Banking in Southern Africa," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 26, pages 1-5, August.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren Grown, 2006.
"Gender equity and globalization: macroeconomic policy for developing countries,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 1081-1104.
- Seguino, Stephanie & Grown, Caren, 2006. "Gender equity and globalization: Macroeconomic policy for developing countries," MPRA Paper 6540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Wilson, John, 2010.
"Aid for Trade: An Action Agenda Looking Forward,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 25, pages 1-4, August.
- Samuel Maimbo & Tania Saranga & Nicholas Strychacz, 2010. "Facilitating Cross-Border Mobile Banking in Southern Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10163, The World Bank.
- Caroline Lesser & Evdokia Moisé-Leeman, 2009. "Informal Cross-Border Trade and Trade Facilitation Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Trade Policy Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsGender - Gender and Development Rural Development Knowledge and Information Systems Gender - Gender and Law Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Economic Theory and Research Rural Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .